News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Sajib Nandi

165 Indian pilots had high blood alcohol levels

• Similar Content

• dotpolka
      By dotpolka
      I need some help with RTI regarding ticketing policy of Indian Airlines (now called Indian after merger with Air India).
      They have published a list of low fares for LTC travel by govt employees. These have also been ratified by the govt. However these tickets are not available at that price even 45 days before the date of journey. How can I find out how many tickets on that particular sector have been issued for a particular block of dates at the low LTC rates advertised by them.
    • info.master
      By info.master
      I want to file RTI ... please help me in drafting it....

Sub : Information required regarding Symbol for Indian Rupee design selection process...

Department : Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Currency & Coinage

Questions :

Please let me know the total number of “Symbol for Indian Rupee” design entries received by 1pm on 15th April 2009?

Total number of final entries considered eligible according to Finance Ministry “Symbol for Indian Rupee” guidelines?

Please let me know the detailed parameters of selection of “Symbol for Indian Rupee” design entries?

According to “Symbol for Indian Rupee” guidelines “The symbol should be applicable to standard keyboard” what that means?

Did each and every entry have been thoroughly analysed before considering eligible?

Provide the certified photocopy of record indicating details of D.D submitted by Rajkamal Aich eligible entry number 1307.

Please provide me the name and the designation of the office who shortlisted the eligible “Symbol for Indian Rupee” design entries.

Information under RTI Act, 2005 F.No. 3/40/09-Cy Dated 7th January, 2010 – Answering question number 4, I get to know from media that there were total 3331 eligible entries .But on Finance Ministry website there are only 2644 eligible entries list. Where are other 687 eligible entries lists?

Initially eligible entry number 1138 was hold by Mitlesh Kothari according to the 1st list created on 26 Aug, 2009 and uploaded on Ministry of Finance website but now according to latest uploaded list which was created on 15 sep., 2009 his name is deleted. Please Explain.

Please let me know the numbers of times your department updated the eligible design entries list without informing the public on your website?

Please provide me the name and the designation of the office that prepared and updated the eligible “Symbol for Indian Rupee” design entries final list.

Please provide me the name and the designation of the office that uploaded the eligible “Symbol for Indian Rupee” design entries final list on Ministry of finance website Ministry Of Finance

Provide the names of 7 member’s jury and their present job position?

Did your department forward the theme synopsis and concept to jury against each design in final top five design selections?

Please let me know the numbers of hours’ or days sittings were conducted by 7 member’s jury for short listing top five out of final list of entries considered eligible?

Did Minutes of meeting were put on record in any format regarding short listing eligible design entries and final top five finalist? If yes, please provide complete Minutes of meeting.

Did whole selection processes were put on record on video? If yes, please provided unedited version of whole video footage.

Did 7 member’s jury short listed top 100, top 10 finalists? If yes, please provide the list of top 100 and top 10 finalists.

Total number of entries submitted by each top five participants?

Did top 5 finalists design entries followed “Symbol for Indian Rupee” guidelines?

Please provide certified photocopy of all the top 5 finalist entries original design and supporting documentation like theme synopsis and concept.

Did 7 member jury were aware that Ms. Nondita Correa-Mehrotra written to RBI regarding rupee design back in 2005?

Guy we got 22 must ask questions please advice how to go ahead with this kind of RTI application ?

Looking forward for quick response from you guys.. Thanks in advance from group of Indian designers who want to fight against Indian bureaucracy...

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy