- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I was trying to search for an online form/forum where I can find our my current EPF balance and find this interesting nice place...
I would like to understand how many of us are really using this powerful act and making sure our government agencies are work in the way that they are supposed to..
I'm excited to join this group..
Can I ask ownership of other people's properties by RTI ?
Can I ask Govt. to supply me the info of properties, which do not belong to me anyhow ?
Like who is the allottee of a particular flat,who sold it to whom and when it was sold, when it was bought.