News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Anshumol

Request for Help Its urgent

Question

Anshumol

Hello,

Dear Members

Pls help

Situation :

Myself working in a one of the Autonomous institution in Administrative cader from Aug, 2005.

In June 2014 my office has published one advertisement for Technical Position which is reserved for ST candidates. My Wife fulfilling the eligibility criteria asked in the Advertisement and she applied for the said Position the application made by his old name. She got selected for the said position.

Now some of my colleges and the people from the office said that, how she got selected as her husband is already working here. This is not in the rule. They are harassing me and my wife for the same,.

I kindly know the rule. she selected in open competition and even not used my name in anywhere.

Your urgently help will be highly appreciated

Anshumol

8 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.

For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeble advocate.

skmishra1970

Yes you can not get any help under RTI Act

Anshumol
Yes you can not get any help under RTI Act

Thank You for good suggestion. i just want to know the rule for the same. If anybody know pls share.

Prasad GLN

You can not get any help means against personal comments and harassment of your colleagues .

But your rivals may raise objections, complaints if she was selected out of turn ignoring meritorious and more deserving candidates. They may file RTI Applications and seek any information on selection.

If your wife deserves, be confident, they forget everything with passage of time and they have nothing to poke every time.

skmishra1970

Using of RTI to know anything is not your hedech. People who are raising such point they can use it to clear the picture. You may file complaint to higher authorities against all of that person who creating such unnecessary issues only to harass you.

Prasad GLN

Dear Mishra,

The solution of filing against their own comrades is not a practical solution, as they have to mutually depend and work years together within same four walls with such grouses. Ignoring is the only option instead of complicating the issue.

Anshumol
You can not get any help means against personal comments and harassment of your colleagues .

But your rivals may raise objections, complaints if she was selected out of turn ignoring meritorious and more deserving candidates. They may file RTI Applications and seek any information on selection.

If your wife deserves, be confident, they forget everything with passage of time and they have nothing to poke every time.

Dear G. L.N. Prasad Sir,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion. We are very much confident because her performance was excellent in interview. So am not worried about anything. But I am now taking experience of the human tendency; I am not going to fight with those barking dogs. But I also know the rule if any.

Sir, I know this platform is only for RTI issues, but I have got many positive things and rules from this forum. So I am under this impression that, I can get solution from this forum. As well many of members of this form are well experienced and knowledgeable who can at least suggest me the right way and the right platform where I can get the rule provisions etc.

Thank you so much

Anshumol

CTFORGK2

The right way , RULE , platform is ONLY post 6 .

Nothing else is any way or RULE .

Please consider post 6 seriously you will get way or RULE .