News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Sign in to follow this  
jps50

New File- Mother Dairy is a public authority

jps50

jps50 has just uploaded Mother Dairy is a public authority!

Important judgement dated 02-02-2015 of Hon'ble Delhi High Court on the matter of declaring an organisation as public au

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      BHUBANESWAR: Wonder kid Budhia Singh's mother Sukanti Singh on Thursday challenged the Khurda district Child Welfare Committee's (CWC) decision to restrict the little boy's proposed walkathon from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata.

Sukanti's statement came amidst the controversy as to whether the kid should be allowed to undertake a marathon walk covering 500 km during the peak summer or not. She questioned the CWC's authority to put such a restriction on the event planned by the Budhia Singh Trust (BST).

“Who is the CWC to ban Budhia's marathon walk? The Orissa government had never come to our rescue when Budhia and two of my daughters were starving”, she told reporters here.

She said she had put ten questions to the government through RTI (Right to Information) Act. She submitted her questionnaire with the women and child development department asking how much money the CWC or the government had spent on the welfare of her son.

“If they have not spent a single pie for the child, how can the government or the CWC put restriction without consulting me”, she asked.

“Budhia is my only son and I hope that the boy would bring laurel for the nation by sticking to long distance running. As a mother I have no objection to his running or walking long distances. I do not understand, why the government puts so many hurdles on the child's growth”, she said.

Sukanti Singh, presently working in a private educational institution, said she was contemplating on moving court if the government did not stop “meddling” in the activities of Budhia and his mentor Biranchi Das.

“I will take a decision after getting reply to my ten questions”, she said.

Budhia's mother challenges Govt ban on his walkathon - Newindpress.com
    • info25
      By info25
      Dear sir
      Is it possible to get IT Returns of any individual whether working in public/ private company through RTI by just providing the name of the individual & name of the company in which he is working.(his PAN CARD no. Is not known).
      Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy