News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
poornima agarwal

When will I receive my passport renewal

Question

poornima agarwal

Hello,

my passport application is submitted and police inquiry and cid verification is over and after putting a greiviance still the ans is it is pending why so

4 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Prasad GLN

Please issue a Registered notice under CP Act for immediately delivery of passport within 15 days and inform them that you may have to file complaint before District Consumer forum for deficiency of services and harassment and forced to claim compensation.

In the notice addressed to PPO, just narrate your pass port details, date of application, date of police report, your grievance no. and date.

Certainly you will receive within 15 days and wait till a month from issuing Registered notice and file a simple complaint before District COnsumer Forum for compensation of Rs.25,000/- for deficiency of services and harassment due to inordinate delay.

koteswararaonerella

in this country the system of getting passport takes some time but will not get it across the counter , you need to wait , otherwise you go and findout in the passport office to get first hand details.