News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
puneet81

PF Transfer - Been Following with my new Company PF Department last 2 + yrs

Question

puneet81

Hi,

I have changed my job couple of years back. The earlier company PF was in bangalore. The new Company which i joined is having PF office in Chennai. As soon as joined the new company i applied for PF transfer which they said will be taken care. I am based out of Mumbai.

Till date i dont know the following :

1. Whether PF transfer has happened from Bangalore to Chennai

2. If the trasnfer has happened in Chennai, why i cant see the updated balance

Request to help/guide me how i can take this forward to a logical end as has been struggling since almost 2 yrs now.

4 answers to this question

rtiindia

Hi puneet81 and welcome to RTI INDIA- Right to Information! This is an introductory reply and members of our forum shall reply to your specific query shortly.

You have just made a post at our community which is dedicated to helping you in matters of Right to Information. If you are new to RTI, you should read this article here What is Right to Information? - Guide. And if you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link: Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]

PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to answer your query conclusively, if it is not related to RTI, like finding a mobile number, vehicle registration number etc. These are not related to RTI.

puneet81 here are some more links for you to explore about #RTI:

1. Download RTI Forms: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/docs/cat/11-sample-rti-forms/

2. Read here about How to Become RTI Activist

3. Read here http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/'>http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/

4. Here you shall find various Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees: http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/centrestate-rti-rules-and-fees-3/

5. Read here about various case laws of RTI: http://www.rtiindia.org/law/

Thank You!

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application as per central rules to both offices inquiring present status on such transfer. You have to enclose RTI fee of Rs.10/- in Indian Postal Order fvg. Accounts Officer, PF payable at place of the office. There is no format and it is sufficient if you give your full postal address.

Brief Facts: Name of subscriber:........................Account No..................employed at...............................Resigned on......................Non transfer of PF. Application for transfer filed on........&................ Present status.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me status of present transfer.

2.If transferred please provide date and amount transferred.

3.Please provide the name, designation and mobile no of official to whom subscriber can contact for further information.

RAVEENA_O

RTI can be effectively used to get exact information about transfer as well as amount transferred as detailed below.

Please file RTI Application with the CPIO of the EPFC concerned and seek the following documents / information.

(An RTI Application filed by any person other than the employee himself will be rejected under Sec-8(1)(e). Therefore RTI Application must be filed by the Employee only. You can attach Employee ID Card as proof.)

[1] certified copy of EPF return Form-3A(Revised)/ [Form-F7(PS) for exempted Establishments] filed by M/s ............................. (previous company) during the year ................, .......... & 2007 (one or two years earlier starting from the year of leaving)showing month-wise contribution towards EPF and Pension Fund in my PF Account No. .................. Name ………..(your name) . (Form-3A is yearly statement to be filled by company before 30th Apr of every year)

[2] Certified copy of EPF transfer Form-13 (Revised) submitted by the undersigned with M/s ...... ( present company) to transfer my PF account no. .............. from EPFO …………. to M/s ...................... (PRESENT company) EPFO ............................ along with information filled in by M/s ………………… (PRESENT employer) in Form-13(Rev) and Orders of Provident Fund Commissioner.

[3] Certified copy of Transfer Intimation i.e Annexure-K [Revised] in respect of my EPF Account no. .............. based on my application on Form-13 submitted to M/s .................. (present employer) on ............. (put the date of submission, if you know, else don’t mention date).

[4] Certified copy of Form No.10 submitted by M/s ...........(previous employer company) in the month of ...................and ........ ( the month and next month of your leaving employment from previous company.)

You can cut-paste and modify above queries in your RTI Application.

For more details and relevance of the information sought, please refer to :

MISSING / TRANSFERRED EPF DETAILS

For guidance in writing and submitting RTI Applications, please refer to:

HOW TO WRITE RTI APPLICATION

GUIDE IN WRITING GOOD RTI APPLICATION

SUBMIT RTI APPLICATION

Prasad GLN

This is the way how a query should be replied to be taken as guiding while replying a query and addressing it comprehensively.