uthamankt

BSNL landline incoming & outgoing call record

Question

uthamankt

Hello,

Please advise me the procedure to obtain BSNL landline incoming and outgoing call record. Is it possible to get voice record of a particular call?

7 answers to this question

karira

Voice recordings are never kept unless directed or authorised by the competent authority.

Just walk into the nearest BSNL office and you will get this information even without a RTI - just pay the prescribed charges.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Prasad GLN

You can install voice recording instrument in your phone.

RAVEENA_O

Under RTI, you can only seek and obtain information held by and under the control of the public authority. Since the BSNL is not keeping voice record of conversations, such information shall not be held by and under the control of that public authority. Hence you cannot obtain voice recordings of calls received in your land line telephone under RTI.

It is better to receive calls on cell phone, in which you can easily record and save conversations.

koteswararaonerella

As Kariraji rightly said the call record (voice record) will not be with any telecom operator including BSNL unless it is required for investigation by POLICE/CBI etc.,you can only get the telephone nos. if you ask the BSNL Customer care they will tell you what to do

dheerk2
Hello,

Please advise me the procedure to obtain BSNL landline incoming and outgoing call record. Is it possible to get voice record of a particular call?

yes its possible and i have a device which is specially used to record incoming and outgoing calls with its all details if you are intrested so call me (not permitted) this number.

Edited by RAVEENA_O

vondes

To record a call, you can use spyware applications on the phone. They operate covertly