- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Syed Khaja
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed khaja from Osmanabad Maharashtra. this is the response of PIO. in this response he is saying that "the record has been frozen/destroyed." So what should I have to do? kindly please help me in this regards.
After along search found this community, thanks for sharing RTI related info.
I filed RTI application last month, My RTI application rejected by PIO with an answer "questions cannot be answered under RTI"
I filed RTI application in "Tamil language" my RTI is regarding the procedure for registration of land in that area, PIO-sub registrer.
questions 1) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க /விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டுமா/ வேண்டாமா?
2) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க/ விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டும் என அரசாணை உள்ளதா?
In english 1) is there any permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land in the village?
2) Are there any GO's available regarding permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land?
Kindly help should I redraft the application or go for first appeal?