News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
swami7687

Verification of graduation marksheet and provisional degree certificate

Question

swami7687

Hello,

sir plz verify graduation marksheet and provisional degree certificate as details are mentioned below are fake or original -

Name : P.Swami Ayyappa

Roll No - 10925

Regd No - PAT 69710

University - MAGADH UNIVERSITY, BODH GAYA

Plz let us know weathe this marksheet is original or fake

5 answers to this question

bhanu14

Welcome

Prasad GLN

Mr.Swamy,

This portal is dedicated in guiding citizens for seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act and is not an investigating agency to settle personal scores or maintains any directory of all such Universities passed candidates and their names.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

MANOJ B. PATEL

(1) There is a prescribed procedure followed by every University with Fee for verifying mark sheets / degree certificates. There was reported incident of counterfeit mark sheets & certificates of Jodhpur University in West Bengal and the University authorities came to know about it when few students sent mark sheets for verification.

Visit the University or enquire from University authorities about the procedure and follow it.

(First search their website and find RTI Particulars and follow procedure of format and fee as stated in their website.

(2) If you have appeared for all examinations, having marks sheet, provisional certificate and if the University has directly sent that certificate in their prescribed cover, and if your University name is appearing in UGC website as recognised for conducting such course, you need no doubts.

swami7687

Thank you Sir,

But plz. suggest from where i can confirm regarding above mentioned certificate / mark sheet information is original or fake .

Thanking you.