- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
whether Pio at RPO would be able to give information about application which is stuck at the police department for verification?By pbuddhiraja
I have a confusion whether PIO at RPO (Regional Passport Office?) would also be able to give information about application which is stuck at the police department for verification?
If I check the status of my application at the "http://passport.chd.nic.in/" it tells me the status as "Police Report has not been received."
I wonder if RPO would be able to do something about it, or shall i have to write a different application addressing to different PIO who can get me information from Police Department.
Thanks for all the info I have got so far on this site.
A certain foreign Government has asked for verification of a Doctor's Post graduate degree certificate obtained in India. But received no reply since a year. I want to know whom to contact in Dr MGR University and in Madras University for this purpose to finish the job.