- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Payal Jat
Sir, Kindly tell me the Said vehicle is register with whose name at Present .
Hi, We want to register association of flat owners of our apartment under Karnataka Apartment Ownership ACT 1972 . Can you please help up by providing the details of procedure to be followed for registering the same? Also please help by providing information provided by government authorities for same. I will be very thankful to you , please help.