akhilesh yadav

MP minister wants allow people to keep tigers and lions as pets!

akhilesh yadav

The copy of the note sheet carrying the minister’s suggestion and Kumar’s letter were accessed by Bhopal-based wildlife activist Ajay Dubey following an RTI appeal filed by him. Mehdele could not be contacted for comments despited repeated attempts by PTI. “It is surprising that such a bizarre suggestion could be made by senior minister Mehdele. She hails from the Panna region of the state, which is known for its tiger population. I denounce such a proposal and request the central government not to give its permission for domesticating the tiger,” Dubey said.

Read at: Minister Kusum Mehdele wants law allowing people to keep tigers and lions as pets! | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

• Similar Content

• venugopal
      By venugopal
      Can I ask for information by applying for a copy of the order by which the chief Minister of my State was assigned a house plot in which he had built a post house?
    • Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      The right to development in a way has been strengthened by the Right to Information Act. This act, enacted by our government, is one of the strongest such legislations in the world. It is also an essential tool of democratic participation, through which the boundaries of the “rights approach” to development can be further extended. It brings in transparency and accountability into the development process. The combination of the National Rural Employment Guarantee and the RTI Acts provides a very potent base for expanding the rights of citizens vis-à-vis the state in ensuring equity and social justice. This is particularly relevant for the poor and vulnerable.

On the occasion of the National Legal Literacy Day, the Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh addressed the National Colloquium on Poverty Alleviation, Food Security and Right to Development organized by the National Legal Services Authority

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy