News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
sheolibhattacharjee

Dbtl(pahal) has been rejected due to false name saved in indane gas distributors database by distributors

Question

sheolibhattacharjee

Hello,

MY DBTL FORM HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO FALSE NAME ENTERED IN THEIR (INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTORS DATABASE) MY NAME IN GAS BOOK, TRANSFER SUBSCRIPTION VOUCHER, BANK PASS BOOK, PAN CARD MRS. SHEOLI BHATTACHARJEE BUT IN GAS AGENCY DATABASE & INDANE DATABASE MY NAME IS MR. ANHALI BHATTACHARJEE FOR THIS MISTAKE WHICH IS DONE BY GAS DISTRIBUTORE DBTL FORM IS REJECTED. AGAIN I HAVE SUBMITTED KYC FORM TO INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTOR FOR NAME RECTIFICATION ON 16TH FEB OR 17TH FEB BUT NO CONFIRMATION FROM THEIR END & THE DBTL (PAHAL) LAST DATE IS ON 31ST MARCH 2015. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I Do?

3 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:

Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Prasad GLN

Immediately issue a Registered notice and paste the copy of receipt given in correct name on back of the notice (Xerox) and demand for immediate modification of their record within 15 days, and inform them that you will be constrained to proceed legally claiming compensation for deficiency of services under various acts. (You can use this for filing complaint against Gas distributor claiming compensation for harassment later. The complaint costs just Rs.500/- and procedure is simple.

Immediately lodge the grievance in PGRMS on line portal - Ministry of petroleum and Natural Gas--

Indane Gas.

Though there is RTI way by seeking information from Indane gas company, it is not a remedy but only a route.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Kindly personally visit distributor's office without wasting time and request them to make necessary correction. You may also file RTI application to provide information about the action taken on your complaint.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Raj7
      By Raj7
      Hi,
      After along search found this community, thanks for sharing RTI related info.
      I filed RTI application last month, My RTI application rejected by PIO with an answer "questions cannot be answered under RTI"
      I filed RTI application in "Tamil language" my RTI is regarding the procedure for registration of land in that area, PIO-sub registrer.

questions              1) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க /விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டுமா/ வேண்டாமா?
                                       2) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க/ விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டும் என அரசாணை உள்ளதா?

In english 1) is there any permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land in the village?
                         2) Are there any GO's available regarding permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land?

Kindly help should I redraft the application or go for first appeal?

Thanks
    • ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      New Delhi: Admission to the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) is the dream of hundreds of thousands of Indians every year.

However, Kumar Avikal Manu's dream turned into a nightmare when after clearing the exam, he was rejected by an insensitive bureaucracy because of a partial disability in one hand.

The 30-year-old would have been a part of the elite civil services today as an officer of the Indian Revenue Service but fate, and an insensitive Government dealt him a cruel hand.

Avikal had cleared the UPSC exams in 2004 and in May 2005, he received a letter from the Department of Personnel and Training. The letter stated that he had cleared his civil services exams and was being considered.

But things took a turn for the worst when he did not hear a word from the Government after August 2005. He is still wondering what the 48 per cent disability in his right hand got to do with DOPT becoming mute.

"Because of this attempt of DOPT, I have suffered mental and psychological harassment, and loss of valuable time," says Avikal.

Gradually losing hope, Avikal approached the Central Information Commission (CIC) in October 2006.

In December last year, the CIC pulled up DOPT for its lackadaisical approach. But with the DOPT continuing to be silent on this case, the CIC is now contemplating even more serious action.

The commission now believes that this case is important and deserves a rare full-bench hearing.

Only half a dozen cases have been heard by a full bench so far. It can only mean that the CIC is now going to give the DOPT an earful.

"The matter has been referred to the full commission to give its own judgement on the issue," says Information Commissioner MM Ansari.

Interestingly, the DOPT is the nodal agency for the implementation of the RTI act and every effort to get in touch with the department and secure their version of the story has not yielded results.

There is no explanation why the DOPT is making this discrimination and this is not the first time when successful but physically challenged candidates have leveled such an allegation against the department.
      Moneycontrol

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy