News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harinder dhingra

MoD recommends CBI enquiry against Army Officer on undersigned complaint

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

Kindly find enclosed the copy of communication received from Ministry of Defense recommending enquiry by CBI against one of my family members who have amassed wealth disproportionate to known sources of income while being in the Army.

The details of unaccounted wealth and income were revealed by undersigned in the said letter to MoD as the cleaning has to start from the one's house itself.

Request friends to start cleaning corruption from your house, mohalla, city, state & Country wherever the monster of corruption is eating the society. This country needs and deserve a corruption less nation.

Thanks for your time.

Harinder Dhingra

cvc0001.pdf

mobin8096

Sir what is this

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Mobin Sir,

Sorry I didn't get you?

Hd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Common people do not understand the sincerity and brush them as personal jealousies and failure to maintain relations with relatives.

When our aim and object is sublime, let us proceed in our own way without caring for other's comments

(It may be shocking to some persons as to how a relative can file such complaints against his own relatives..Hard to digest reality and commitment coupled with impartiality)

RAVEENA_O

Satyameva Jayate / सत्यमेव जयते

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Common people do not understand the sincerity and brush them as personal jealousies and failure to maintain relations with relatives.

Sir, where is the point of getting jealous with your own brother? I have had the best of relations with everyone. Why I did it? There is a story which goes on like this..

I had sought some information from Excise & Taxation Commissioner office, Haryana about the list of liquor excise due defaulters and action taken by the department in 2011. You would be shocked to know that list of defaulters of Excise payable to Government had name/s of present contractors who were running liquor vends by changing the name and details. This was going on since 1998-2010. On enquiry, it was found that modus operandi of these "defaulters" running in million of rupees was to change the name & details of contractors with the connivance of Excise officials and then take contracts of liquor shops in the state of Haryana in new names thus depriving the state of its revenue. We managed to corner of the mastermind (Inspector of Excise & Taxation Department who acted conduit) by "offering" Rs 5 Lacs to get "my friend (whose firm was also on default of some Rs 7.5 lacs)" allow to bid in his pet name thus avoiding the "outstanding". We did this within knowledge of Vigilance Department & local judiciary and the said Inspector was caught red handed. The Inspector did not get bail till P&H HC and he died in Jail because of heart attack.

As a matter of courtesy I went to his house to condole the death, I was confronted by the wife of Inspector who asked me that since I was so much after corruption, "Why I do not do anything about my brother who retired as Brig. in the army who has built so many assets? Do not I see the corruption in the house?"

That day I promised to myself that I will not discriminate while following corruption cases. That is why this Complaint.

Sir, it was not easy. Each & every member of my house is annoyed, angry & cross with me but then you have to pay the cost for doing something RIGHT.

Thanks for your time Sir,

harinder dhingra

Prasad GLN

Yes Sir. I can understand how painful it is to work for a community cause. Simply Great. Rarest in rare case.

harinder dhingra

Thanks for kind words Mr. G L N Prasad Sir.

hd

MANOJ B. PATEL

R/ Harinder sir, a difficult job you done. A salute to you!

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Manoj B patel Sir,

I do not know whether it was right or wrong but I listened to my inner voice. It is indeed very- very difficult Sir.

thank You for encouragement Sir,

hd

deepakkumar7907

Its really hard step sir but also right step.

harinder dhingra

Thanks Learned Mr. Deepak Kumar Sir for understanding.

jatin Sharma

The case is to be taken as an example for Defence officers. How can one a mass such wealth without manipulating the resources of Defence ? However, It will be my honour to salute you for this cause!:thk:

harinder dhingra

Thank You Learned Mr. Jatin Sharma Sir for understanding the undersigned view point.

harinder dhingra

koteswararaonerella

It is rare that pople complain of their relatives and known people even though they know that the fellow has ammassed lot of money illegally but you appear to be different type fight for the CAUSE we can only wish you best of health to fight more battles this way.

harinder dhingra

Thanks a lot for the encouragement Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerella Sir,