yogin.modi

How to remove builder's name from 7-12

Question

yogin.modi

Hello,

Our apartment has 80 members. Builder has allocated proportionate land (e.g., 17 Sq. Mtr. to 29 Sq. Mtr.) in favour of each member. But total of all members (1790 Sq. Mtr.) do not equal to total land (3339 Sq. Mtr.). Is it possible or the builder has made fraud with us.

In short, we want to remove the builder's name from 7-12. I heard that if whole land is not allocated to members then builder's name can not be removed. Is it true?

Please guide me to resolve my confusion.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:

Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.

For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeble advocate.

Prasad GLN

Builder is different from owner of site. Generally to avoid stamp duty, Flat owners register documents with the area they have purchased. When you have purchased certain area, how you can (society) can convert this as their land unless owner gives a relinquishment deed in favour of society ?

Let owner relinquish all his rights to Society and it solves all problems. Relinquishment must be in writing and this document must be registered compulsorily

koteswararaonerella

Builder may have 3300 sq.mts land but when your flats are constructed in half of that land you get your share from that land only and not the WHOLE land and whatever has been shown in your registered document as UNDIVIDED SHARE that is the only land you get and you cannot remove/add the builder name as you have no such rights