missionvictory999

BSNL Mobile Call Record Details

Question

missionvictory999

Hello Team,

Is it possible to get someone else's call record record details via RTI from BSNL?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

RAVEENA_O

No. You cannot get call details of someone else / third party under RTI. You can seek and obtain call details of your own phone.

koteswararaonerella

there is also a blogue on mobile call details available in this portal which may please be seen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Latha Ramesh
      By Latha Ramesh
      Hello all,

Daily i receive many calls say - ateast 5 per day, regarding credit card offerings and loans from call centres of banks - HDFC, Standard chartered, HSBC, ICICI, etc.
      1) How do they get my personal mobile number? I am using an airtel connection.
      2) Can anybody pass on my number without my knowledge for business purposes? Is this punishable?
      3) What should one do to avoid his/her number getting passed to such centres?

I am sure this is happening to almost all mobile users. Filing an RTI query can help in any of the above questions? Any information on this issue is welcomed.
    • ramesh757
      By ramesh757
      My name is RAMESH and my mobile no is 99.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. I was using this card for more then two years I would like to mention that it’s a life time validity card. From last 20 days I didn’t use this card. Because I was out of station. Whether I used my card or not it’s my choice because its life time validity card. so when after 20 days I used this card it says sim card registration failed when I contacted airtel relation ship center they told me that your card is install and given to some one else. When I contacted nodal officer he is telling due to address verification we have disconnected your sim card. I don’t understand where they where for two years when I was using this card. The main thing is that my card contains a balance amount of 6730.80 so when I asked what about balance they told me it’s gone now. Airtel had cheated me and they had taken such a big amount from me because whenever the card disconnect it’s not given to some else up to 6o days. Ok if they had disconnected after that they should give sometime but they had immediately given to someone else just because they know that this card has balance 6730. If they want they can check the data base and help me but they don’t want to do this. I think sunil mittal is becoming rich day by day by cheating like this only. Plz help if you can

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy