karira

LTC amount disclosable copies of TA DA bills not disclosable

karira

LTC amount disclosable copies of TA DA bills not disclosable

The CIC has ruled that total amounts reimbursed under LTC can be provided under RTI but copies of individual TA/DA bills are not disclosable since they are a invasion of privacy and personal in nature (Sec 8(1)(j)).

Full decision is attached to this post.

LTC amount disclosable TA DA bill copies not disclosable.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• karira
      By karira
      State told to produce files of four MLAs

UMBAI: The Bombay high court on Thursday directed the state to produce the files of four MLAs, following a PIL that raised the issue of huge medical bills run up by sitting and former members of the Maharashtra legislative assembly.

Hearing the PIL ,filed by NGO Janhit Manch, a division bench of Chief Justice Swatanter Kumar and Justice S C Dharmadhikari sought the records of medical reimbursements of Dr Padamsinh Patil, N C Irani, Ramesh Chaudhary and Sahebrao Thatte for 2005-06.

Bhagwanji Raiyani, who received details of the payment through an RTI application, found that most bills were for amounts ranging between Rs 15,000 to Rs 18,000. While an average annual medical bill of an IAS officer was about Rs 40,000 and for judges Rs 1 lakh, sitting and former MLAs on an average had run up bills of over Rs 3 lakh every year.
      State told to produce files of four MLAs-Mumbai-Cities-The Times of India

• rkgarg2000
      By rkgarg2000
      I have taken Home-LTC in 2006-07, in March-2010 I have taken home-LTc for 2010-11. Now my All india LTC for 2006-2009 is ending its extended period in Dec-2010. Can I claim the same. Please also tell any rulling that allow only one LTc per year.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy