sandeepkumarf106a

Origin of different codes mentioned on eatables

Question

sandeepkumarf106a

Respected Sir,

Using r.t.i. I want to know about the codes mentioned on different eatables packet as on maggi code 635. I want to know the meaning of code and its source whether Veg or non veg. Who is the concerned P.I.O. Please guide

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, please do not repeat the post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• vijaysnp
      By vijaysnp
      We have 12 acres of ancestral land (which followed me for nearly 6 generations as far as i know). Actually it was owned by an individual initially. Then as family tree expanded, it was divided between the descendants. My father & their generations say there are 23 partitions as of now, between the descendants, among which my father & his brother own 1 acre each. My father & his brother have documents written by their father (who had 2 acres - the highest proportion among all) that each of them can own 1 acre each.

We have the list of people who owns the land & how much proportion they all have. But, since the family tree was very deep rooted, we couldn't locate each & every individual. As of now we know 12 of the 23 owners & their shares. I mean all these 12 people have documents like my father.

Now, since we are not clear with the whereabouts of others, now some people have started to claim right on some of the portions, with some fake documents.

Also, none of us know the exact boundaries of each of our proportion, though we know the boundary of the total area by several surveys. For your kind information, the total 12 acres is not used now, an I fear for illegal encroachments in future.

My first objective is to save the total 12 acres. If that's beyond my control, atleast our share of 2 acres (1 acre for my dad & 1 for his brother).

Is there anyway, RTI be of any use to me?

I'll be thankful if any of you friends offer a solution to me. With this, we can save our ancestral land, and also get aquainted with some of our blood relations whom we don't know right now.

Kindly provide suggestions...

Regards

Vijay
    • mohdshahabalam
      By mohdshahabalam
      Dear Sir,

I was a student of B-Tech from UPTU in the session 2004-2008.
      But i was having a back paper in 4th semester which i along with my 3 more friends were not able to clear till the session last ie 2008.
      My two of the batch-mates passed the subject in 2009 which is one year after regular session ends.
      I along with my one batch-mate passed in 2010 which is two years after the regular session.

The two batchmates got the degree written passed in 2008, though they have cleared in 2009.
      I along with my one batchmate got degree of 2010, which should be of 2008.

This for your notice that the name of university changed to GBTU from UPTU in 2010, so was this happened due to name change as earlier also student who have back paper got the degree of regular session.

Do the rules of UPTU change on candidate basis or they are set in the first year itself and are not changed throughout the session.

It seems that we were having complete year back (as time period mentioned in the degree)

Please help us to solve the problem as we are facing problem in getting jobs.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy