News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
maneesh

Search your application details on CIC website

maneesh

Central Information Commission allows you to seach the status of your application at their website. You can search your application by following:

Registration No

Name of Appellant / Complainant

Name of CPIO/App Authority/Orgn

Subject

It gives the status of Only Appeal(s), Only Complaint(s), or Both

You can reach to the search section of CIC here

Central Information Commission - Action Status

• Like 2

ksg123

Thanks, it gave me the date received/ date action taken/ registration Number

but what was the out come was no where to be found.

How can I find out what action was taken by CIC?

KSG123

ksg123

Registration No; CIC/WB/A/00877

Appealant: K.S. Gahunia

1- E/1 Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi.

Receive date: 29/11/06.

The cause list seems not set to look on back date.

KSG123

ksg123

maneesh,

Am too slow to comprehend the computer tech.

Anyway. I tried to open again the CIC web site.

Finally I saw a whole lot of section where I can

search my appeal. It was not on any decided cases in the last quarter of 2006.

Nor is it listed for this week in cause list.

Yet action taken date mentioned 29/11/2006 in the CIC site. Could it be possible enquiry proceedingds are still going on?

However through enquiry with the DDA dept. The Dy. Dir. of (OSB) have been transfered to light management section and another person has been given the seat. Again when I try to make contact by phone as soon as they are made aware from which area of Delhi am speeking the line gets cut off and could not get through again. From day one it had been very obvious that palms of the dept. are being greased by the encroacher.

My phone call to the persons envolved are not being entertain as of last week, after knowing am in the line will be cut off.

I wish and hope some conclusion is reached and the encroacher is removed.

maneesh

I tried but in vain.

Its the citizen only on both sides of government. Whether for an issue or against it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      HI,
      I had filed a complaint with Dy. Registrar for gross violations in our society, even the redevelopment was carried out by blatantly ignoring Govt. Directives. In my letter I had exposed various deficiencies in the working of the society, and demanded inquiry under section 83 but no action was taken by Dy. Registrar. The complaint was filed on January 11, 2019. No Response till date.
      On 26th Feb, I escalated the matter to District Deputy Registrar, and filed the complaint who on March 7 issued an order directing Dy. Registrar of co-op societies to conduct an inquiry under section 83, but till date nothing has been done. I have copy of the order.
      I want to file an RTI in the office of District Deputy Registrar seeking information on the action taken on order issued by them to Dy. Registrar, I want to draft the application in most effective manner and probably in strong legal words.

I want to seek following information:
      Status of the order dated ________ reference no _______ issued by them.
      The procedure/file noting/officer responsible to oversee the implementation of the order issued by District Dy. Registrar
      The procedure in District Dy. Registrar's office after issuing the order to Dy. Registrar to take action.
      If no such procedure is laid down to implement the said order, then guidelines/directions for implementation of the same.
      whether follow up is required from District Dy. Registrar's office after issuing the order, if YES, what is procedure for follow up? If NO reasons for lack of procedure
      Timeframe for Dy Registrar to take action on order
      Can you please help me draft the RTI on above points in clear and concise manner so that it won't be rejected on flimsy grounds.

• momita
      By momita
      The latest directive assumes significance as some RTI activists have been killed in different parts of the country allegedly for seeking information related to some potential scams or irregularities in government departments.
      Transparency watchdog Central Information Commission (CIC) will now decide appeals and complaints even after the death of an appellant or complainant, the government has said.
      The Right to Information (RTI) Act allows information seekers to approach the CIC to lodge second appeal and complaint in case they are aggrieved with government departments over disposal of their application filed under the law.
      As per rules finalised in 2017, the proceedings pending before the CIC shall abate on the death of the appellant or complainant.
      The latest directive assumes significance as some RTI activists have been killed in different parts of the country allegedly for seeking information related to some potential scams or irregularities in government departments.
      Also, many RTI activists have opposed provisions of the 2017 rules, including the one that allows no action on appeals in case of the death of the appellant, saying they were aimed at diluting the Act.
      “Instances have occurred wherein appellant/complainant dies before their case is considered by the Commission,” said a statement issued today by the Personnel Ministry, the nodal department for RTI matters.

View full entry

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy