harinder dhingra

Haryana Suchna Ayuog imposes fine of Rs 25000/- on Mr. Harinder Singh Superintendent Bhondsi Prison

harinder dhingra

Subject: Haryana Suchna Ayuog imposes fine of Rs 25000/- on Mr. Harinder Singh Superintendent Bhondsi Prison

Dear All,

I had sought some information about Bhondsi Prison Gurgaon regarding food items and other items being given to inmates of Bhondsi Prison, Gurgaon on 21st June 2014 but learned Superintendent of Bhondsi Prison, Gurgaon sought Rs3812/- to provide information on para 1, 2 & 4 of undersigned RTI application but did not provide the information on para 3 & 5 of undersigned RTI application.

Aggrieved, I filed first appeal before learned first appellate authority under RTI Act 2005 cum IG Prisons who too did not help undersigned in getting the information.

Further aggrieved, the undersigned filed second appeal before Haryana State Information Commission who vide order in case number 6360 of 2014 ordered the Learned Superintendent of Prisons Bhondsi to provide the information and issued show cause notice asking why a penalty of Rs 25000/(maximum under the Act) be imposed.

The learned Mr. Harinder Singh had no explanation for denying the information. The Hon';ble Ms Urvash Gulati IAS took it seriously and imposed the maximum penalty of Rs.25000/-.

This is a lesson to all those officers of Government/Public Authorities that RTI Act 2005 is not to be taken lightly.

Scan_Pic0014.jpg

Scan_Pic0015.jpg

Scan_Pic0016.jpg

Scan_Pic0017.jpg

Scan_Pic0018.jpg

Scan_Pic0019.jpg

Scan_Pic0020.jpg

MANOJ B. PATEL

Very good sir. Congratulation.

harinder dhingra

Thank You Learned Mr. Manoj B Patel Sir,

He is the same officer who was instrumental in getting the threats to undersigned for following up rampart use of mobile phones in Bhondsi (Gurgaon) Prison, Gurgaon.

hd

harinder dhingra

Excellent thought learned Mr. J P Shah Sir,

hd

harinder dhingra

Dear All,

Please enclosed herewith find the scan copy of news clippings of Hindustan Hindi dated 25th March 2015 & Times of India dated 25th March 2015 on Haryana Suchna Ayuog imposing fine of Rs 25000/- on Mr. Harinder Singh Superintendent Bhondsi Prison under Section 20(1) of RTI Act 2005

Harinder Dhingra

times_of_india_25_march_20150001.jpg

hindustan_25_march_20150001.jpg

Narender7007

SIC Haryana issued the Show Cause Notice to the Director General Prisons Haryana , Panchkula

1422- 2016.pdf

• Similar Content

• Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had been taken to govt hospital to get report before being lodged in jail in a false case. Now my RTI to the govt hospital seeking copy of Accident Report/OP Ticket/Medical Examination report has been replied stating no such report available in my name on the date of occurance of the said incident. But I was lodged in prison only after submitting the report given by hospital to prison authorities.  Now I would like to inspect the records available with the govt hospital on that day from 8 pm to 12 am.
      Can I go for first appeal seeking clarification as incorrect information is furnished and a report has been given by the hospital ? What Are Grounds clauses to be included?
      I have not asked for inspection in the original RTI. Now can  I request inspection in the first appeal or should i file a new RTI for that? 
    • akhilesh yadav
      By akhilesh yadav
      Bangalore: BBMP website user-friendly now

Reported by ibnlive.in.com on September 03, 2012
      Bangalore: BBMP website user-friendly now - IBN South - IBN Bangalore - ibnlive

Bangalore: Want to know about the assets and liabilities of your councillors or the funds being spent on various ongoing projects? Just log on to the newly-designed official website of the BBMP. The layout of BBMP’s official website (www.bbmp. gov.in) has changed from Saturday. The new layout is more user-friendly and eye catching than the previous one, the civic body has claimed.
      According to sources, the initiative is to make it more transparent. “Public can access many documents, including the status of ongoing projects, estimation, amount spent so far and remaining amount of the work. This will reduce the number of RTI applications,” an official said. The website will also provide information on the task of various Standing Committees like number of raids/ inspections and meetings conducted. Assets and liabilities of all the 198 councillors are uploaded year wise.
      On citizen services like registration of birth/death certificates, khatha, getting approval for building plans and applying for trade licenses, the website clearly gives the picture of the documents that need to be submited to obtained these certificates. There are also details on number of dog bite cases, animal birth control programme and the expenditure.

“Official meeting proceedings related to public work and utility will also be uploaded in the website within three days,” sources said. However, many documents are yet to be uploaded and it will take at least 15 days to complete the design. There are also details on the number of sanctioned posts, department-wise as well as vacant posts. Though various report submitted by Technical Vigilance Committee under Commissioner has been uploaded, the multicrore fake bill scam which was initially reported by TVCC has not been uploaded.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy