News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
choudhar ashwani

information from vinayaka mission university tamilnadu

Question

choudhar ashwani

Hello,

can i get informatiom of Ex student of 2008 year pass out from vinayaka mission university . what is the procedure for it.

11 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Yes, you can get it. Kindly file RTI application to the PIO of concerned university with a request to provide information you want. For guidance in drafting RTI application refer to following link.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

https://app.box.com/s/5n8e7xx2l2n48yt7hhy1

Prasad GLN

With due respects to Hon.Manoj, VM may deny information as information belongs to third party.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, kindly make it clear what type of information about Ex student passed in 2008 do you want?

choudhar ashwani

sir information related to his academics whether he had studied in VMU or not . AND IF HE HAD STUDIED AT VMU then information about his marks obtained in graduation

choudhar ashwani

and sir the information i want to seek from the vinayaka mission university will be very helful for me as I filled a court case against that student who get graduation degree by fraud manner able to get a job in state department against me

choudhar ashwani

and sir plz help me how i can frame application for seeking information

Prasad GLN

You can file application as per TN RTI Act and enclose such case particulars.

Brief facts: Obtaining of degree by fraud/ fake means. Name of Candidate: Of........degree ......Year of Passing........Address.

Information solicited:

Please provide me the following information in larger public interest, as third party has used fake degree and spoiled the chances of deserving student getting employment, against a court case is under process.

choudhar ashwani

thanks a lot prasad sir

Prasad GLN

You can seek single point information which is an answer for your two queries:

1:Please provide marks list of Shri...........that has appeared for......degree examination with Reg. No....for AY..........

(If he studied then only they can provide marks list otherwise they simply say that there is no such name as on record)

choudhar ashwani

during submission of application to university any extra fee except rti fee of tamilnadu state?

Prasad GLN

No other charges except RTI fee need to be paid with application. However, if additional fees are required (if they have fixed such duplicate marks list like that or copying fees), PIO sends such calculation sheet, and applicant can remit on demand from PIO in the form it is demanded.