News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
jainabhinavca

Ration Cards

Question

jainabhinavca

Hello,

Why all ration cards are not distributed until now

6 answers to this question

jainabhinavca

In Tonk Rajasthan

Prasad GLN

It all depends on policies of state government. In certain states it is a permanent on going programme, whereas in certain states, they remember the issue just before elections only. Now hope for the best, as there is new enumeration, and fresh issue due to food all central govt. programme.

jainabhinavca

it is being heard that it is going to be issued through e-mitra

- - - Updated - - -

where should i contact for the ration cards applied but not received

Prasad GLN

There are different names given to such on line services by different states. You have to file application with e mitra. Ignore about the past, as it might have been consigned to such several applications, and apply fresh.

RAVEENA_O

You can file RTI Application with the PIO of the District Supply Officer and seek the present status of issuance of Ration Card in Tonk.

koteswararaonerella

if you have applied for ration card and when all the other applicants got the card except you then you need to find out from the panchayats, muncipal, civil supplies office and if they dont give proper reply then you resort to RTI where you need to wait for considerable time for replies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• vwad
      By vwad
      Hello

I live in Pune. We had given our ration card to local grocery vendor who gives food items to ration card holders to get it changed to computerised one as said by him.

I want to know where to apply under RTI in a rationing office in Pune to know whether they have made my computerised ration card or not ?

Its been 3 years since that vendor is saying that "it will come to your home address" so I want to make sure that he is not deceiving us.

Please guide me in filing the application under RTI in a rationing office in Pune.
    • akashroy1987
      By akashroy1987
      We are basically from Asansol, West Bengal. Now in Gujarat. Now the thing is, my grandparents and my dad used to live at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Colony, Chittaranjan, West Bengal. Since my dad was brought up there, he had his ration card over there. Even my birth place is chittaranjan, so my ration card existed at chittaranjan itself. We moved to gujarat in 1997. My dad tried to transfer the card to our native place, Asansol from Chittaranjan. But the ration card office guys at chittaranjan submitted the old ration cards and before issuing the N.O.C, they asked for the 'last ration purchase slip'. Thats one thing no one would preserve. And since untill then my uncle, my dad, my mom and my grandma used to live together. It was impossible to get that slip anyway. We didnt need the ration card that badly then. So decided to postpone the matter. Later on we moved to gujarat. Without solving the matter. Recently we asked a cousin brother of my dad to inquire about the stuff at the chittaranjan ration card office. If they can give the N.O.C for the cards. But the concerned authorities at the office rightaway stated that the card holders have already submited their respective cards and we are not supposed to keep the cards without issuing the N.O.C. Now my question is what should i do now? I need the ration card very badly. I want to get the N.O.C issued from chittaranjan so that i can get a new card here in gujarat. I dont have a driving licence, a bank a/c, a voter's id card, a pan card. please help me out.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy