News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
akhilesh yadav

Chandigarh housing board not giving info under RTI, complains resident

akhilesh yadav

Working against the spirit of the Right to Information Act (RTI), 2005, the Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) is allegedly dilly-dallying on giving information on the Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) of technocrats.A resident of Sector 48, Anil Roy, in a complaint to the UT Administrator, the Adviser to the UT Administrator and the Chairman of the CHB has complained that he had sought information on an agenda and minutes of the DPC held on July 10, 2014, for the promotion to the post of Executive Engineer and Superintending Engineers and notings wherein the recommendations of the DPC for the candidates on December 2, 2014.

Read at: CHB not giving info under RTI, complains resident

• Similar Content

• Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

• Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.

Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy