- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
respected viewers and organizers, moderators and all supporters,
i would like to suggest that on web page there should be a place
"deficulties/harrashment faced while persuing for information through rti act 2005".
the moderators have given a place for success stories, but there are many harrashments/tortures too to applicants and info warriers who want to eradicate corrupt practices using rti act.
more over every success stories definately be having many difficulties and harrashments etc., which also should have equal importance like success.
hence i request the moderators/organizers to give a place for difficulties/harrashments too on web page.
Is RTI my fundamental rights? Is there a chance that Government can take away my fundamental rights? What I mean is if there is a change in Government can a new Government take away my fundamental rights like Right to Information.