Jump to content
akhilesh yadav

Odisha: 17 years on, over 400 complaints filed, yet Prabir denied his due share of pension

Recommended Posts

akhilesh yadav

Prabir says, "For 10 years after retirement I received a provisional pension of Rs 735 per month but since July 2007, the provisional pension has also been stopped. I appealed for help with the Director of Health, Chief Secretary, the Chief District Medical Officer, Pension Secretary and others. Yet there was no change in the scene and hence I filed an RTI to know all details." He adds, "With the help of RTI he came to know that the provisional pension drawn in his name was also faulty. While the department withdrew a sum of Rs 1,200 as provisional pension on my head I only received Rs 735. On questioning the same, I was asked to accept whatever is being given or else the sum would be deposited in the treasury account.”Read at: 17 years on, over 400 complaints filed, yet Prabir denied his due share of pension

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Similar Content

    • code88
      By code88
      Certified copies of the list of prisoners who are citizens of India and are lodged in foreign jails.

      If you feel that above information does not pertain to your department then please forward the application to the designated authority, as per section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005.

      If the information sought by me cannot be given to me please give me the certified copies of the laws/bylaws/order/circular etc. under which such information is forbidden to the public.
      REPLY is :
      Information is not available with CPV Division of Ministry of External Affairs. However, you may wish to contact various Indian Missions or Posts abroad for specific information as Indian Missions and Posts are independent CPIOs. Address of Indian Missions and Posts abroad is available at Ministry of External Affairs website at https:(slash)(slash)www.mea.gov.in(slash)indian-missions-abroad-new.htm.
      What should be my next step??
    • Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy