- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
karira has just uploaded Gujarat HC: Approach Commission if its order not executed!
The Gujarat High Court has ruled that if a Information Commissioners order is not enforced, the remedy available i to on
karira has just uploaded Not job of the Commission to ensure recovery of penalties imposed!
The Patna High Court has ruled that it is not part of the duty of the Commission to ensure that penalty imposed by it is