- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This is Ramesh, a wellwisher for the society wherever i live.
Why the entry fees(e.g, Taj mahal) are diffenent for foreigners and indians which we dont see in most of the countries?
I have Received A replay from TTD Tirupati saying they are exempted from RTI. How a institution reciving thousands of cores from public exempted from RTI and can they be exempted from answering the queries from the people who contribute to them. On what grounds they are exempted if they are exempted. If we want to make them to come under RTI what to be done pl replay and thanks in advance