- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Please Somebody Answer the Query..?
there is a public charitable trust in bangalore which enjoys income tax exemption under 80 G and has one permanat state govt nominee in council of trustees and receives aids and grants form central and state governaments and is presently the council of trustees has ben supeseded by a five member managing body nominated by high court via a judicial order .since high court is a public authority ,the managing body nominated by high court is a public authority or not.pl clarify.