Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

about b.ed verification




is BU13BED00002158 registration no and7732509 roll no of bundelkhand university,course bed,year 2014 correct.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.



Please click the following link and read through the topics:



RTI Information



Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.



Dear Member, in addition,



If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:



Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]



To explore about RTI kindly refer following links



(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI



With Regards & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

this RTI Forum cannot be able to verify your B.Ed details and roll number, the option for you is to approach the university or UGC if you have any specific doubts .

further there are lot of this type of querries already answered which you can refer to for more guidance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

Teacher saab,

You have entered into a wrong class room. This portal only teaches and guides on RTI Act, and you have to go to BU to find out the truth from them. You can file Application and seek such information by paying prescribed fees for verification of such information.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member,

There is a prescribed procedure and fee for verification of certificates / mark sheets in every University. Please follow that procedure and apply to the University as per that procedure. Moreover,


Visit the University or enquire from University authorities about the procedure and follow it.

(First search their website and find RTI Particulars and follow procedure of format and fee as stated in their website.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • pbuddhiraja
      By pbuddhiraja
      Hi everyone,
      I have a confusion whether PIO at RPO (Regional Passport Office?) would also be able to give information about application which is stuck at the police department for verification?
      If I check the status of my application at the "http://passport.chd.nic.in/" it tells me the status as "Police Report has not been received."
      I wonder if RPO would be able to do something about it, or shall i have to write a different application addressing to different PIO who can get me information from Police Department.
      Thanks for all the info I have got so far on this site.
      Best Regards.
    • rasha
      By rasha
      A certain foreign Government has asked for verification of a Doctor's Post graduate degree certificate obtained in India. But received no reply since a year. I want to know whom to contact in Dr MGR University and in Madras University for this purpose to finish the job.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy