kds410

Urgent Query Please help me please.

Question

kds410

Hello,

I am a 18 year old boy living with my parents in Delhi.Actually we live in a government allotted flat since 20 years. There is a temple created 15-20 years ago. Then, the deciding authority make a man so called "pandit" of the temple. Then after the brother of this pandit(which is also a pandit) uses different different tactics to increase the covered area of temple once by making a "havan kund" and "shani mandir" surprisingly not in temple instead outside the temple , clearly just to cover land area. Now he is applying for a electricity meter. That's what cleared my all imaginary accusations on him.

Please tell me what can I do.

If I didn't do anything, there would be a guilt inside me, how can I tolerated this after having a tag of "citizen of India".

6 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:

Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

With Regards & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

kds410

Sir please can you tell me to whom should I draft RTI in my particular case? And sorry for multiple posting.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, RTI is not useful just now in this matter. Kindly file a written complaint to the concerned authority and submit it with the inward (dispatch) department of the concerned authority or alternatively mail it by Speed Post, track its delivery status on internet and take a print out when the status shows delivered and preserve it as a proof of delivery of your complaint.

Wait for say 15 days and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken status of your complaint by referring to the blog on the following link (enclose along with such a RTI application, a photocopy of the complaint as well as the postal track report as a proof of delivery of your complaint):

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

It would be advisable to make a joint complaint.

Prasad GLN

At 18 years, do not jump into RTI Act, first establish yourself by focusing on studies, and then after being self sufficient concentrate on RTI Act.

Simply by getting information through RTI, you cannot do anything. Trust the priest and leave rest to deity. There is never an incident that either priests or trustees who grabbed such income prospered but they are doomed for generations and I have seen atleast 5 of such cases personally.

Let your elders and other residents take the fight, as your blood is boiling, do not come to RTI till you develop a cool attitude.

koteswararaonerella

All the FALT OWNERS of your premises can make JOINT COMPLAINT to the concerned official of the Municipality expalining the position and then they need to do RESURVEY and decide the boundaries-don't do it singularily

karira

Moved to "Non RTI issues" section.