- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Louis Fernandes
01. Do Co-operative housing Societies come under the purview of the
RTI (viz. info on management of day-to-day affairs, funds received
and spent, leave and licence charges, etc.)
02. Who is this application addressed to?
03. Where have the fees to be paid?
04. For info received (if at all rcvd!!!), what are the charges, and how
is the money to be paid.
Is it possible to file an RTI to get a list of all registered Cooperative Housing Societies in Mumbai.
IF yes, where can I file the same and to marked to whom