- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I have TNEB connection for my house from last 10 years. now i'm doing my house alteration, so that i want to replace my meter box into 10 feet ahead. can anyone tell me the procedure to shift.
Our land is registered in 1996 as Punjai land in my fathers name, we just now transfeered the patta to my fathers name. We are planning to build a house there and requested executive officer of my native to approve my building plan. But he checked the patta with the Patta no and Survey no of our land it is mentioned as “Nanjai” there. For getting approval our town panchayat Executive officer needs the land type shouls be “punjai”. But many of my neighbours got approval and their land is also Nanjai, we have a combined patta only. Excecutive officer is not ready to get the building plan application from my father and he is also asking us to come after a week and if we go next time he is saying the same . Please advise me on this issue. How to get approval for my building, i want to get housing loan. Thanks.
Note:My total land is 2616 Sqft. We have already constructed a bakery there for nearly 1600 sqft and we built that bakery after getting approval in 2003. We are still paying tax for that too.