- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I am utilising RTI in unearthing illegal and corrupt practices in my organisation. I now wish to seek information from my organisation on the expenditure incurred by it in renovating an old building for its use at Hyderabad. I have to inform you that around Rs 25 crores has already been wasted by my organisation in building a huge complex near a drinking water source and abandoning it due to its violation of pollution and building laws. Therefore i want your help in drafting a suitable RTI application to seek information.
Further I would be thankful if you could provide me the contact details of any of your active members at Hyderabad so that I could meet him/her for clearing my doubts. Please help me in the interest of curbing corruption in my office.
Dr G V Rao
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x(live email link deleted)
I want to file RTI application with Kalyan Dombivali Municipality to get information about
1) What is the clause in the road construction contract agreement if the road quality deteriorates within 6 months/ short duration.
2) How many contractors have been blacklisted/ acted upon under this clause in last year and for which roads.
3) For two roads - Tandan Road and Nandivali Road - who are the contractors and whether they have been penalised/ being penalised under the clause.
I need help in two ways:
a) Can you guide me in better drafting it..
b) Where and how should i submit this application i.e. how to find out the information officer for municipality.