News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
tarun.bhaskar2010

Eligibility process to become a Stamp Paper Vendor

Question

tarun.bhaskar2010

Hello,

I want become a Stamp Paper Vendor. What are the eligibilities for it & how and when can apply for it. Please give me full details.

Regards,

Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy. V

Hyderabad

1 answer to this question

karira

Thread moved to "Non RTI issues" section of the forum and thread closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• mukeshmittal
      By mukeshmittal
      good evening all,

I am new to this forum as well as new to this act and in the persuance of my legal studies of LLB I got to know about this act.
      I want to know how i can get my answer sheets as i suspect there is something wrong in checking my answer sheets of family law and economics. i secured only 49 aad 48 marks in both the subjects resp. but i was expecting around 65 so that was a big hurt to me . Plz provide information how to tackle the situation . And university says that they ll re-evaluate the answersheets themselves and are asking for a fees of 1700 each so what shall do .Moreover if i got the answersheets with the limitation period of RTI Act by whom i can get my answersheets checked and if thers an increase in marks how will the university increase it.
      plz help me to get awarded by correct marks
      IF anyone knows the correct approach kindly help , or give me acal or msz on my cell phone i:e XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules, will cal u bck
    • mohdshahabalam
      By mohdshahabalam
      Dear Sir,

I was a student of B-Tech from UPTU in the session 2004-2008.
      But i was having a back paper in 4th semester which i along with my 3 more friends were not able to clear till the session last ie 2008.
      My two of the batch-mates passed the subject in 2009 which is one year after regular session ends.
      I along with my one batch-mate passed in 2010 which is two years after the regular session.

The two batchmates got the degree written passed in 2008, though they have cleared in 2009.
      I along with my one batchmate got degree of 2010, which should be of 2008.

This for your notice that the name of university changed to GBTU from UPTU in 2010, so was this happened due to name change as earlier also student who have back paper got the degree of regular session.

Do the rules of UPTU change on candidate basis or they are set in the first year itself and are not changed throughout the session.

It seems that we were having complete year back (as time period mentioned in the degree)

Please help us to solve the problem as we are facing problem in getting jobs.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy