News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Jain Neeraj

Duplicate electricity bill required of 1994-95 of BSES LTD(Mumbai)

Question

Jain Neeraj

Dear Sir, This the first time I am refering for RTI for I have been unable to get my duplicate bill from Reliance Energy of 1994 & 1995, as the reliance officer's say that at that time BSES ltd was operational , and the take over of BSES ltd by Reliance was from 2004-2005, so they are unable to give the records, which I find very strange.

My, Reliance bill account no.101516752 Category :Commercial , Type of supply:single phase.(Please give the exact date when this meter was made commercial from residential) or I can get a duplicate bill of 1995 of BSES LTD will be okay.

My Name is Mr.Neeraj Jain address : PEREIRA WADI 30TH ROAD PALI NAKA BANDRA WEST. MUMBAI 400050. I am the owner and it is registered in my name.

My tel ; no. (not permitted) and my email is (not permitted). Awaiting your reply, if there is any mistake ,request your way to do it right.

thanking you,

Kind Regards

Neeraj Jain

8 answers to this question

Jain Neeraj

Dear Sir/madam,

I Mr.Neeraj Jain, owner of my house situated at PEREIRA WADI 30TH ROAD PALI NAKA BANDRA WEST MUMBAI 400050 having electricty meter bearing account no.101516752 of Reliance Energy.

My request is for my duplicate bill of 1994 or 1995, at that time BSES LTD was there,and also request is that when my meter was converted to commerial caregory if possible.

My tel: xxxxxx and email id is . xxxxxx

Thanking you in anticipation of an early reply.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

RAVEENA_O

File an RTI Application with SPIO of BSES Ltd duly indicating full particulars of the electric connection and seek :

Please supply me following information in connection with electricity connection provided at ........(full address), electric meter no. ........................, consumer no. ................... provided by BSES Ltd, now taken over by Reliance Energy.

[1] certified copy of Application submitted by Shri. Neeraj Jain seeking Electric Supply Connection from BSES.

[2] Certified copy of letter of sanction under which Electricity connection was sanctioned in favour of Sh. Neeraj Jain

[3] Amount of Security Deposit deposited by Sh. Neeraj Jain with BSES while availing electric supply from BSES.

[4] Certified copy of the Consumer Account ledger folio in respect of Sh. Neeraj Jain from 1994 to 1995.

[5] Certified copy of electricity bills for the year 1994 and 1995 in respect of above consumer number.

Record Retention period of Electricity Bill may not be 20 years. But you may try by filing RTI Application.

Also please go through many discussion threads on similar issue in this search

: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/google.php?cx=partner-pub-3082882621726443%3A2136075824&cof=FORID%3A09&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=OLD+BEST+ELECTRICITY+BILL&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&siteurl=www.rtiindia.org%2Fforum%2F101850-bses-electricity-bill-1994-before.html&ref=&ss=9999j12829923j29

karira

Two threads by the same poster merged.

Thread moved to "Ask for a RTI query" section.

Jain Neeraj

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanking you for your kind reply on the details required from your side for my duplicate electricity bill required of 1994-1995 of BSES LTD then and now taken over by Reliance Energy.

Following are the details I have which you have asked :-

Address: PEREIRA WADI 30TH ROAD PALINAKA ,BANDRA WEST , MUMBAI 400050.

ELECTRIC METER NO:6846270

ACCOUNT NO:101516752

DIVISION: SOUTH

UNIT: SZ1-BANDRA-JUHU.

Category: Commercial

Tariff: LT 11(a).

These are the only details I have , which I am giving , further if you can try the duplicate bill of 1999 or 2000 also will serve my purpose.

Awaiting your kind feedback , would be obliged if you could help me.

Thanking you,

Kind Regards,

Neeraj Jain

RAVEENA_O

@Jain Neeraj

This portal don't supply information, but committed to help you in obtaining information from Public Authorities.

Please file RTI Application before the Public Information Officer of BSES Ltd as suggested in Post No.3 above.

Follow the Format and Fee as per Maharashtra RTI Rules.

ranjan1

I don't think bses exists as of now it was taken over by reliance, concerned people ( one among them sandeep ohri ) had filed had filed many rti over the agreement entered between bses and reliance which said that it is lost/misplaced / not traceable

Guest vishal p pawar

For Ranjan1,

u can get the details of Reliance Energy,BSES company with company Registrar (were company are registered).

u can get their Memorandum and Article of Association of company and all the necessary details about Reliance and BSES Ltd.

Prasad GLN

Members must go to the query, and guidance offered and avoid providing misleading information.

The query is for obtaining of bills issued 20 years back of a private entity, which might have destroyed as per their policy.

What and how registrar of Companies provide that bills with Memorandum and Articles of Association ?

Have you heard or known such success of getting bills from Registrar of companies ?