Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

land details




how to know the land details which is sold by our inlaws, is there any right for daughter in law

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,


This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.


For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeable advocate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Sunil Ahya

Dear Member,


Welcome to www.rtiindia.org


Please note that you can access all the information about land deals and its registration through the concerned Sub-Registrar's Office of the Inspector General of Registration of the said locality with the help of RTI Act, 2005.


Moreover with the help of RTI Act, 2005, you can access other such land details (e.g. city survey details) through the Office of the Public Authority 'Superintendent of Land Records' of your area.


Kindly go through the discussions in the earlier threads on the same subject on the following links:







06-22-2014, 06:14 AM

If you can locate property registration office, you may get info as you need. You don't know city survey no. of the property ! no problem, first you should try to get city survey no. of nearby property by inquiring their owners !!! once you get a single city survey no. nearby your property you can check and confirm city survey no by visiting city survey office they keeps all city survey no. in serial.


One more option you can ask area measurement sheet with C.S .no. where you can locate your City survey no. by location and after than verify it by owner's name.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Moved to Non RTI issues section and closed.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Similar Content

    • Mpapreja
      By Mpapreja
      I have been implicated in false case under IPC 279. I want to prove that I was not present at accident site at the time of accident. For doing so, I need to know my location detail on the basis of outgoing call made from my mobile (provided to be my pvt. Co.) which was made just 5 minutes before the accident time.
      Can I get my location detail on the basis of outgoing call made from my mobile (to safeguard my position in court) under RTI? Please help.
    • akhilesh yadav
      By akhilesh yadav
      CAG posts personal details on website
      Reported by zeenews.india.com on August 23, 2012
      CAG posts personal details on website
      New Delhi: The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) on Thursday posted Vinod Rai's high school certificate showing his date of birth and the letter of his appointment as CAG on its official website.
      This comes in the wake of media reports that the Personnel Department of the Union Government and the UPSC did not not personal details of Rai in their records.
      [TABLE=align: right]
      As per the high school certificate issued by the Madhyamik Shiksha Board, Rai's date of birth is May 23, 1948.
      Accordingly, the officials said, Rai would retire on May 22, 2013 on completion of 65 years of age. As per the notification posted on the website, he was appointed as CAG on January 7, 2008.
      Under the Constitution, the tenure of CAG is for a period of six years or 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
      Quoting RTI query, media reports had said that service records of Rai were not traceable with the Personnel Ministry .


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy