Rachitgupta

Lost my bike today

Question

Rachitgupta

Sir my bike was stolen from Allahabad company garden today morning at 5;45 am and i have lodged a complaint to the police station. They are searching but still i didnt got my bike back

please help me to get my bike back

Name Rachit Gupta

Mob Mobile numbers NOT allowed on the portal !

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Kindly delete the mobile no as it is against the discipline of the forum.

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act.

As Police are already investigating the theft, no one can help you in getting your bike back, and this portal can not find the Bike. If you have not intimated about the loss to insurance company, first enclose FIR copy and report on theft.

Wait for a month, file RTI Application to SPIO of that police station seeking information on status of your complaint, progress under RTI Act. In the same manner, after submitting insurance claim to your company, wait for a month and seek information for specific reasons through RTI for delay in settling the claim.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Do not worry as your bike is insured. Police will try to detect the offence but it is not sure. When police arrest any gang involved in thefts of vehicles then it becomes possible to detect such theft cases for police.