akhilesh yadav

Gurgaon's disaster fight plan too 'secretive' to share: RTI reply

akhilesh yadav

GURGAON: Strange as it may appear, but Gurgaon's district administration considers the disaster management planan "extremely secretive" document and so it does not want to share the same with the public at large.On April 29 this year, a city-based RTI activist Aseem Takyar had filed an application with the deputy commissioner's office, seeking a copy of the District Disaster Management Plan (DDMP) but he was astonished when he got a reply from the state public information officer on June 3 that said the document is extremely secretive

Read at: Gurgaon's disaster fight plan too 'secretive' to share: RTI reply - The Times of India

MANOJ B. PATEL

This decision of PIO is totally wrong. Disaster Management Plan is disclosable.

• Similar Content

• Murugakumar
      By Murugakumar
      I was working for a Bangalore based IT company between 1999 and 2004. I left the organization on 31-mar-2004. I didn't remember whether I withdrew my EPF amount of the organization. But I am sure I didn't transfer the amount to my next employer. Of late, I applied for my EPF withdrawal through the Bangalore organization. I got a letter from EPF Office, K.R. Puram, Bangalore stating that the claim was settled on 24-Jun-04. Unfortunately I am not able to recall it. I checked my ICICI bank transaction history of 2004. I didn't find any clue of having received the EPF amount. Now I have the following queries.
      1) The claim was settled within three months since I left the Bangalore Organization (31-Mar-2004). I was told that if someone wanted to withdraw their EPF before retirement, they need to wait for a few months since they left the organization and only the claim can be processed. In my case, it had been settled within three month since I left the Bangalore organization. Is it possible?
      2) Now I want to know the full details of My EPF account of the Bangalore organization like what was the balance amount available in the account when I left the organization and If the settlement is done, how the EPF amount was sent to me (through DD/directly credited in my bank account). How to get this details?

Please help me. I am looking forward to response
    • Guest sharetipsexpert01
      By Guest sharetipsexpert01
      I am sanjeev from Share Tips . I am a technical Analyst. I like to read a lot. Commodity tips Play a crucial role in today’s economy; they are the key contributors towards a country’s GDP growth. India in the last decade has established itself as a powerful economy and it is growing at a healthy rate. One of the key constituents of India’s robust economy is its stock market. The Free Nifty Tips dates back to the eighteenth century. However, the real journey of the Indian Stock market began in the middle of the nineteenth century with the passing of the “Company’s Act” in 1850. The primary driving forces behind the development of the Indian Stock market were the native shares and the stock broker’s Association.

We provide Intraday trading tips and MCX tips.
      You are welcome to visit my website for updated prices and other information of all Indian trading scripts.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy