- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
By Geeta Ganpule
I have a small query. Can I under RTI, procure information regarding a flat acquired by a tenant( against whom a court case is pending), from the registration office at bandra? If yes, what is the procedure?
Looking forward to your reponses,
I am Central Government employee is it required for me to take a permisson from my office to give voluntary service as a RTI Volunteer or to be a member of any NGO.