News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Krishan Kumar27

Diploma Verification Required

Question

Krishan Kumar27

Hello,

Please inform EIILM University Diploma is valid in government job or not.

My roll number --- E871353 Diploma Supply Chain Management for One Year and Enrollment no.- EIILMU/11/F24844.

Sir please confirm me it is valid or not.

3 answers to this question

D.T.RATHAVA

Dear member,

your query dose not related RTI

This Portal do not supply any information but only helps in getting information under RTI Act and dedicated to discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005. so, you will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, RTI is for the purpose of seeking & obtaining information from Public Authorities. RTI is neither the solution for all the problems nor a tool to settle such problems.

karira

Moved to Non RTI issues section and thread closed.