- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
I would like to know Is Maharashtra Badminton Association (MBA) and Badminton Association of India (BAI) are declared as public authority under the RTI act. There is no information about APIO and SPIO on their website.
BAI is apex body for controlling Badminton game in Indialace. MBA is affiliated to BAI and Maharashtra Olympic Association.
How I can proceeds in this case. Are there any clarification / circular on including such sport association under RTI act by the government or by State or Central Information Commission?
We would like to know how would you define an RTI Activist and how would you name them.
I came across a word 'Info Activist' in one of the Newspaper!
Would you define activist as:
Those who regularly seek information from Public Offices for larger public good or would you define them as those who help others in framing and using RTI. Personally, I think it is a mix of both.
But is there a proportion and degrees?
or is there some other definition to add?
Is the term limited to only organized Activist like an NGO, Samiti, organization?
I am opening the poll for the same. Kindly vote to let us all know.