News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
mallik.jd

Association renewal

Question

mallik.jd

Hello Sir,

can you suggest me what are the documents required to submit for renewal of the association under AP act 2001.

3 answers to this question

D.T.RATHAVA

Dear member,welcome to the portal

This Portal do not supply any information but only helps in getting information under RTI Act

MANOJ B. PATEL
Hello Sir,

can you suggest me what are the documents required to submit for renewal of the association under AP act 2001.

Dear member, kindly click on following link;

Let me google that for you

jps50

Your query not connected to RTI to which this portal is dedicated.