- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Dear Sir / Medam,
I Arnav Jagdishbhai Sorathiya From Rajkot (Gujarat). I Previously Known As Lakhan Jagdishbhai Sorathiya And I Change My Name In Government Of Gujarat Gazette Procedure. I Change My Name In My All Documents But I Can't Change My Name In My Birth Certificate And My S.S.C. And H.S.C. Mark sheet. Because Our Officers Tell Me It Can't Change In Whole Life. So I Am Very Confused. So Please Sir Tell Me Legal Procedure Of Change My Name In My Birth Certificate And S.S.C. And H.S.C. Mark Sheet. Please Sir I Am Waiting For Your Answer.
ARNAV J. SORATHIYA
This article has been posted at our Law segment. To read the full article follow this link: Obtaining evaluated answer sheet of Civil Service Exams from UPSC under RTI
Central Information Commission has directed UPSC to allow inspection of evaluated answer sheet of Civil Service Exams. CIC*has also allowed obtaining the certified photocopies of evaluated answer sheet of Civil Service Exams to the candidates. The*decision of the Hon’ble Supreme…Read more ›
The law segment is available here RTI INDIA
Read the complete article here...