News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
murugan sharan

mark sheet verificatoion

Question

murugan sharan

hello sir,

2 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated. This portal is dedicated in guiding citizen in seeking information from Public authorities under RTI Act.

karira

Follow the process prescribed by the University to verify mark sheet.

Thread moved to Non RTI issues section and closed.