- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
My friend's younger brother and his friends had been arrested three months ago and all have been booked under section 420 & 468.
There was this cheating mentioned by police of Rs Three Lakhs. The police arrested them all and recovered the whole amount at the time of arrest.
Till date, my lawyer has not shown me a single legal paper regarding the case despite my repeated requests. They have been granted bail, but asked to deposit title deed as security.
My questions are..
1. How can I obtain complete case papers from the court?
2. Under what conditions can the court ask property title deeds to be deposited as security? Even after the cheated money is recovered?
I fear the incharge officer with the help of my appointed lawyer have not disclosed it to court about the recovery of money. I am in a different state (not Maharashtra).. The language is different here..
Please please help..
Can anyone tell what are the rules for SSC teachers for SSC paper corrections? How does a the maharashtra board appoint teachers for correcting the papers? Is it compulsary for a teacher to correct the papers even the teacher is employed in a private school?