News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
pkguptaa

numbering of stamp papers

Question

pkguptaa

Hello,

in which year numbering of stmp paper started, one party deposited the affidavit of person showing year 1997 and person expired

in 2008, affidavit produced in 2010 after his death, which i am sure forged, how to justify, guide

regards

p k gupta

5 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.

For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeable advocate.

karira

Thread moved to Non RTI issues section of the portal.

pkguptaa

sir

this query is related to RTI, as the person (expired) has given the affidavit

that person X and Y are the same, where as that affidavit is prepared

after he expired 2008, affidavit produced showing the year 1997.

As there is no serial number on the stamp paper, that is why asked

in which year numbering of stamp papers

started.

regards

p k gupta

MANOJ B. PATEL

If you are victimized then you may file complaint to police about fake affidavit.

Prasad GLN

I am aware that in each and every stamp paper the issue year is printed in cryptic. Kindly visit sub-registrar's office and seek such information orally as to how to find out year of printing of NJS. If you have a xerox, magnify the printed and show it to them. There may be simple water mark somewhere. They change places frequently.

Unless there is complete evidence, police will not even look into the complaint. I know a case, where investigation was done individually, and when complaint was booked with all evidences, except registering the complaint, they have not seen the complaint.