- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
After along search found this community, thanks for sharing RTI related info.
I filed RTI application last month, My RTI application rejected by PIO with an answer "questions cannot be answered under RTI"
I filed RTI application in "Tamil language" my RTI is regarding the procedure for registration of land in that area, PIO-sub registrer.
questions 1) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க /விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டுமா/ வேண்டாமா?
2) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க/ விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டும் என அரசாணை உள்ளதா?
In english 1) is there any permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land in the village?
2) Are there any GO's available regarding permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land?
Kindly help should I redraft the application or go for first appeal?
By Aditi Roy Ghatak
Can someone please help me with the phone numbers and correct email IDs for the Information Comissioners in Assam and Karnataka. I need to invite them as speakers to a seminar on Right to Information being organised in Kolkata on February 3, 2007 by PUBLIC (People United for Better Living in Calcutta).
Aditi Roy Ghatak