News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
D.T.RATHAVA

Creating a Magnificent record on this portal with 10'000 post

D.T.RATHAVA

HON/ MANOJ B PATEL SIR,

hartly Congratulations on creating a magnificent record on this portal with 10'000 post posting in a one year's short period

he was joined in our August Portal by first post on 21.9.2012 and he was welcomed by hon'ble Karira sir. After two years long gap he was regularly posting start In second week of June 2014, today they reached 10,000 post and with a figure of 202 problems solved they became top problem solver in this Portal.i think HON/MANOJ B PATEL is afirst member of this portal they reached 10000 post in a one year's short period

once more again Congratulations from to them on behalf of the forum

Edited by D.T.RATHAVA

MANOJ B. PATEL

Thank you very much R/Rathava sir.With the blessing and guidance from hon'ble karira sir this became possible. His inspiration played important role.I also got guidance from R/Raveena madam, J.P.Shah sir, G.L.N.Prasad sir, Harider Dhingra sir, and Sunil sir whenever it was required and i am grateful to them. Really my first post was on 21.9.12 as joining in this August Portal and i was welcomed by hon'ble Karira sir. After that i remained offline for two years and in last June 2014 i decided to become active and started activity. I always worked from morning to late night online. Today i am very glad since i completed 10,000 post in last one year. I think this may be a record in this August Portal. I also thank RTI INDIA Team/Staff and all those who helped me. Once again i thank all our seniors and members. " May God bless our RTI INDIA PORTAL". Jay Hind.

D.T.RATHAVA

hon/sir,

this is a result of your hard working

jps50

Congrats Patelbhai.

harinder dhingra

Congratulations Learned Mr. Manoj B Patel Sir, It is no mean achievement.

I am looking forward to 100000 post in my life's time from you Sir, Hope you will achieve it.

You are a very serious, well meaning and a great teacher without an iota of self-interest.

I wish you a very busy, healthy & meaningful life ahead.

God Bless You Sir Always

hd

MANOJ B. PATEL

Thanks very much sir for your best wishes.

Prasad GLN

The real need for appreciation is that, even if he is not aware, he takes pains to google or search website and provide the information unlike lazy persons like me.

Only Hon Karira used to say "let me google for you" whereas my reply is "google and find"

But Manoj has contributed by enriching our knowledge by googling for all of us and provided very important information. Most important thing, is he is used to provide information maximum within one hour of post, and gracious enough to accept his mistake and correct himself, which we can see very rarely. Keep it UP Hon. Manoj, all the best. You are one of the asset not only in RTI but on those issues concerning all issues with Public, and inspite of resistance from others not to involve other issues, you have many times dared to cross the line, replied through your help before thread is closed, and that is the reason new member is not disappointed. Another important thing is no jealousy and not controversial, respected senior members and given importance. Your services are really most valuable. I have also got some RTI Applications filed through him, and without hesitation, when I failed, he has filed applications on my behalf. Really good comrade.

G.R.Vidyaranya

Congratulations Mr. Manoj Patel. Your efforts and sincerity will make you a better informed and helpful person in the RTI community. Keep it up!

iVijayC

Congratulations Sir!

Inspiring efforts.

koteswararaonerella

congratulations Mr. Patel for acheiving the five digit posting mark at one time you are a little behind me in the numbers but your day to day activity so wide thereby you have longtime back crossed 5000 and now even 10,000 mark also while I am yet to reach 4000. this shows your total dedication to the site.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Thank you very much R/Prasad sir.

- - - Updated - - -

congratulations Mr. Patel for acheiving the five digit posting mark at one time you are a little behind me in the numbers but your day to day activity so wide thereby you have longtime back crossed 5000 and now even 10,000 mark also while I am yet to reach 4000. this shows your total dedication to the site.

R/Rao sir, thank you very much, i want your blessing as you are elder than me.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Thank you very much R/G.R.Vidyaranya sir and R/iVijayC.

karira

Congratulations on the achievement of 10,000 posts !

Looking forward to your continued active participation in the discussions as well as guiding newcomers.

Prasad GLN

Better late than never. Yes. Hon.Karira judges only on quality and quantity and once if he appreciates mean, all other appreciations are just waste papers. This is a certificate from SM, though he is against using the RTI portal as general directory and both me and Hon Manoj irritated him with replies on non rti matters, knowing that he is not in favour of such overtures and intentionally violating laid down discipline.

Our endeavor is not to displease any one who visits the portal right from beauty saloon to incorporation of schools. SM exhibited enough restraint.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Hon'ble Karira sir,

Thank you very much sir and i hope your blessing will remain always with me.

koteswararaonerella

DOUBLE GREETINGs TO Mr.MANOJ B PATEL ON THIS ACHIEVING LAND Mark figure of 10,000 posts

koteswararaonerella

DOUBLE GREETINGs TO Mr.MANOJ B PATEL ON THIS ACHIEVING LAND Mark figure of 10,000 posts

Prasad GLN

We missed to congratulate most deserving personality in the portal "Raveena Madam", Vice Principal of the portal who controls and admolishes if any member makes occasional passes from the discipline of the portal, and The most competent, and most formidable asset and pillar of this portal. Inspite of her personal sufferings, she is always present in the portal for replying to selected and needy .

MANOJ B. PATEL

Sir, i never miss to congratulate the person.

Prasad GLN

I never said your name, I said "we", as we never see count and only replies to that query.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Inspite of her personal sufferings, she is always present in the portal for replying to selected and needy .

Sir, is there anything which we can do?

hd

jaysinh2
@manoj sir. Congratulations sir and handful of thank you for sharing knowledge, working hard to find out solutions for people whom you never met don't even know them, this is really appreciable thing about every expert member of the forum. We accept continuation of same quantity and quality from you. 💯

MANOJ B. PATEL

Thank you very much Bapu. Jay Mataji, Jay Dwarikadhis.

Prasad GLN

Hon. Hd. Saab

No Sir, Even God can not help her suffering. I came to know of her when I inquired about absence from some days in the portal, and she has informed of that calamity in her family,.

sham dhanda

Congrats manoj bhai aap isi tarah hame guide karte rahe .