akhilesh yadav

Sujatha Singh's sacking details blocked? Cabinet Secretariat says cabinet papers exempted from disclosure

akhilesh yadav

NEW DELHI: Five months after the Narendra Modi government sacked the then foreign secretary Sujatha Singh, it has refused to divulge under the Right to Information Act the Cabinet note or any other details related to the controversial decision The Cabinet Secretariat has not divulged the Cabinet note, file notings and papers related to the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) meeting on January 28, which had decided to replace Singh with S Jaishankar.

Read more at:

Sujatha Singh's sacking details blocked? Cabinet Secretariat says cabinet papers exempted from disclosure - The Economic Times

• Similar Content

• avdhesh
      By avdhesh
      This is a nice place for getting information regarding right to Information. I had one question as of now:
      Can I know what advice the Cabinet has given to president and also is it possible to know the correspondence between President and Ministry?
    • sngupta
      By sngupta
      From the day start the RTI is not getting favour of so many person and so many persons trying to get it modified. Actually these fellows are the real criminals having good set up at present. Some time this man will in `Q` he will feel need of RTI. In my opinion if the retirement age in Govt services have been done 55 years no will oppose the RTI. The fellows who is sitting in Govt. so long is only interested to effective implementation and they are in position to purchase these politicians also. I am sorry to say that there is a provision in constitution that any group B or above officer recruitted before age of 35 must retire on age of 55 and rest all on age of 58. The retirement age of class IV was 60 from very begining. The beaurocrats are so much power ful person who made these politician foolish and made the age of retirement from 55 to 60. I am seeking the opinion of other fellows if they are supporting my opinion that to run the fair Govt it is neede to refresh the Govt. At present our independence is only to elect the 545 MP`s or MLA`s. The beuracrats having such a talent to manage the elected MP`s and MLA`s. The real indepence is only there must be fast change in beuracrats also. 20 to 25 years is to be allowed to work in Govt.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy