- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Is RTI my fundamental rights? Is there a chance that Government can take away my fundamental rights? What I mean is if there is a change in Government can a new Government take away my fundamental rights like Right to Information.
In the past during CIC hearing when I insisted that action be taken against FAA, I was told that RTI Act does not have such provision.
But in the light of RTI Rules 2012 can the prayer that "action be taken against FAA" be ignored?
I am referring to rule 11(iv) and 11(vi) of the RTI Rules 2012.
Please elaborate with CIC decisions/ High court judgements.
Thanks and Regards.