Jump to content
  • 0
Rahul guthikonda

Queries about Passport rejection


Rahul guthikonda

If the address in the birth certificate printed wrong ie 'i' was printed instead of 'ee' so by this mistake will I gets reject the passport?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

It is a spelling mistake in address and not a major problem yet better to send an affidavit in detail to the RPO with a request to place on record.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      Section 9: Grounds for rejection to access in certain cases
      Without prejudice to the provisions of section 8, a Central Public Information Officer or a State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, may reject a request for information where such a request for providing access would involve an infringement of copyright subsisting in a person other than the State.
    • antarikshtyagi
      By antarikshtyagi
      dear members
      i have not recived my passport after one and half year or application. now i want to appeal through my rti
      please tell me d procedure



Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy