Rohit88

eligibility of 1st floor in SRA

Question

Rohit88

Hello,

My Room Is on 1st Floor and i read in news paper that court is given order on 24th feb 2015 that 1st floor room is eligible is this true ? and in SRA it is applicable or not

7 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Kindly avoid abbreviation and write full form so all members can understand.

karira

Thread moved to Non RTI issues section of the portal.

Prasad GLN

Not only abbreviation , but also details are necessary. You may file RTI Application writing brief facts that you have read in NP, if possible with copy of such CP and ask them to provide the information on further procedure / steps taken in deciding the issue. The application should be made to SPIO of that authority who is empowered to permit such construction, as several factors including strength of foundation, age of building , soil condition, area etc., depends on issue and any rule can not be generally applied with uniformity in all cases.

karira
Not only abbreviation , but also details are necessary. You may file RTI Application writing brief facts that you have read in NP, if possible with copy of such CP and ask them to provide the information on further procedure / steps taken in deciding the issue. The application should be made to SPIO of that authority who is empowered to permit such construction, as several factors including strength of foundation, age of building , soil condition, area etc., depends on issue and any rule can not be generally applied with uniformity in all cases.

Prasad Garu,

I request you to reply to ONLY those posts which you understand.

Why do you want to waste precious time in replying to posts which no one can understand.

The opening post is checking whether rooms located on first floor of a old slum are elligible for room under SRA.

Do you have any knowledge about that ?

Obviously it is not a RTI issue !

Prasad GLN

True Sir, I do not have any idea on such slum rehabilitation.

That is the reason I asked applicant to seek such information/procedure under RTI from competent authority,

and also advised that other formalities that may be considered by Authority in according permission for first floor on existing building. I am not defending, but expressing my opinion, may be right or wrong.

Sunil Ahya

Slum Rehabilitation Authority
is the concerned
Public Authority
responsible for implementation of the Redevelopment and Rehabilitation Schemes in Mumbai, Maharashtra State and if you wish to seek any information pertaining to the said Scheme, you can successfully use the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005.

> You may either browse through the SRA website and look for the required information on the following link:

SRA - Redevelopment & Rehabilitation Schemes - Slum Rehabilitation Authority.

> Or alternatively file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA) and seek the required information as follows:

Description of Information Required:

1. Please provide a certified photocopy of Rules, Regulations, Circular, Policy, Guidelines, Government Resolution (GR), Provision in an Act or any other such provisions in a law for the time being in force, wherein has been noted the criteria & procedure for first floor ...... (complete this query by filling in the details of the information that you wish to seek).

2. Please provide a certified photocopy of the document wherein has been noted .....

3. Similarly ...

> Download RTI Forms from the following link:

Maharashtra RTI Forms.

koteswararaonerella

you have not mentioned either the town / city or even the state of which you are talking about as different states have different policies on such regularizations. you should post minimum details for the members to give proper advise.