News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
D.T.RATHAVA

Now how way they possible in one month

karira
Authority has unable because of lack of staff he is not in a position to take action in 224 days ,

now how way they possible in one month

You should ask the commissioner who passed that order !

D.T.RATHAVA

hon/sir

commissioner has not pass order but The officer sought one month time to seal and commissioner grant it

they may want to do if he were in the 244 days but did not do now they stated that seal in one month

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Rathava sir,

Ye log seal karna chahte hi nahi the, varna 1 hapte me 20, 25 borewell ko seal kar sakte hay. Lekin jab unke niche rela aya tabhi 1 mahina ki mudat magi aur seal karke applicant ko reply deneki jawabdari li hay.

Prasad GLN

The issue is whether it (lack of adequate staff) was a valid ground for exonerating PIO as per past decisions or HC judgments ?

(If they want they can provide information even within a day, as they have got many experts to guide them as they are acquainted with procedures and record retention and alternate sources)

D.T.RATHAVA

PIO 's Intention was not good

Prasad GLN

But who is to go into mind of PIO and can judge the basis of such intentions ?

When when the intentions are crystal clear, in how many cases ICs acted honestly.

D.T.RATHAVA

ic 's has his duty treated all cases honestly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• karira
      By karira
      Practise Filing One Application in Month under RTI

Mangalore, Nov 5: �For the betterment of your own, make a practice of filing at least one application in a month under the Right To Information (RTI) Act,� said renowned RTI activist Shailesh Gandhi.

He was addressing the Citizens at Lions Seva Mandir here on Saturday November 3.

He further said that by filing the application one can shake the government.
      The entire administrative machinery can be reformed in three years, if 25 to 30 lac people, out of 100 crore population, file the application seeking information under the RTI Act, he informed.

In order to make effective use of the most powerful weapon, it is necessary that all should have a strong will in the form of the RTI Act, he added.
      After a long, continued struggle the Act came into existence, said Gandhi. It was also an ideal democratic tool to realize the dream of Sampurna Swaraj, he added.

All these year the biggest democracy remained a participatory democracy and not functional democracy. So today with the RTI act in hand, we can make it function for the betterment of the country, he added.

RTI Act will help in getting rid of the habit of blaming the system and will give the strength to shake the system, he said.

D A I J I W O R L D
    • shri8131
      By shri8131
      I had filed an RTI with PIO of Sports Authority of Goa (SAG) asking information regarding an affiliated unit of SAG, Goa State Chess Association (GSCA) on Jan 19 2009.

I received immidiate reply on Jan 21 advising to approch GSCA. However it was not farwardes to GSCA as per RTI ACT.

I filed a grivence with FAA Director of Sports and Yoth affairs on Feb 2 2009.

Director Sports and Yourth Affairs replied that FAA of PIO SAG is Executive Director SAG on FEB 11. Reply letter received by me on Feb 20.

I have given my grevence to FAA Executive Director, SAG today on Feb 23.

But it is One Month since reply by PIO SAG.

When Can I approch State Commissioner?

Please see date
      RTI filed JAn 19 2009
      Replied Received Jan 21 2009

Grivence to FAA Sports Director FEb 2
      Replied Received dt Feb 11 FEb 20 saying I am not FAA

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy