News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
babajiyotish

Get r.c.book in 24 hours

babajiyotish

RTO office not given me my new tata nano r c book after 5 month off registration. They informed me all data missed by computer. No one help me. After i rti to rto office. They made new r c book in 24 hours and also said sorry. Thanx to rti act

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Congrats on your success...

Now that you have personal experience of the "power" of RTI, please spread the RTI word amongst your family, neighbors, friends, colleagues and anyone else who cares to listen.

zafar123

Yes Sir

"Power " of RTI is Great ..

karira

@babajiyotish

Our site is being heavily attacked by spammers.

Since your user id was similar to one of the spammers, even your user ID was banned fro some time.

After rechecking, the ban has been removed.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

babajiyotish

I am not spamer. I am an astrologer. So my id is babajiyotish. Anyways u r doing well from ur side. U can add verification security by fon or sms.