- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Working hours for Government Medical Officers per day / per week / weekly off when they work on a Public Holiday or Sunday.By chrisdemello123
The medical officers working in public health were giving services to the community for all the 24 hrs.To render good medical practices & to serve the community I would like to know the job chart and duty hours of Govt Medical Officer working in Public Health [Primary Health Centres and Government Hospitals].
By MANOJ B. PATEL
NEW DELHI: The government will soon launch a facility under which a PAN card will be issued within 48 hours of applying.
"An online facility for issuance of PAN is on the anvil under which an applicant can get a PAN card within 48 hours," a senior official said.
Besides, special camps will be organised throughout the country, including rural areas, to help people get PAN cards.Read more at;
PAN Card to be Issued in 48 Hours: Report